Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Activate Revolution Slider

okgood
    June 18, 2014 at 4:54 pm #363

Hello.

I am stuck on the installation process. Right now the only plug-in that is still inactive is the Revolution Slider. How do I activate it?

When I try to activate it, I get this message:

500: Internal server error
    This error is generated when a script running on the server could not be implemented …

Please help. How do I activate the Revolution Slider?

Thanks.

Rai
    June 19, 2014 at 2:23 am #379

Hi okgood,

It seems you have trouble on your internal server as the error message shown, please check and then try again.
    To active/install required plugins is easy from this page: Appearance > Install Plugins

Please let me know if you need any support.

Thank you

Rai

andresluisrosado
    June 19, 2014 at 12:15 pm #402

I’m having a similar problem. When I go to my install plugins area it shows that the “Revolution Slider” is installed and when I click on the Revolution Slider Plugin, it takes me to the page but a message is at the top of the screen saying “Hi! Please activate your copy of the Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support.”

Do you know why that is?

And towards the bottom is says “Activate This Product” and asks for my “Username”, “Envato API Key”, & “Purchase code”. I don’t know where to find that at or if I need to purchase the plugin by itself.

Thanks, Andres

Jegbagus
    June 19, 2014 at 12:29 pm #404

hi andresluisrosado, you don’t need to register revolution slider. We buy those plugin as extended license. so its free to use for our user. you can ignore those message.

Thank you 🙂

andresluisrosado
    June 19, 2014 at 12:31 pm #405

Ahhhh I see. Why thank you! You guys are awesome!

Jegbagus
    June 19, 2014 at 12:48 pm #407

you are welcome andresluisrosado 🙂

okgood
    June 19, 2014 at 6:56 pm #423

OK, I got it installed.

I read in another forum to remove some code from the revslider_admin.php and after doing so it all works great.

http://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/revolution-slider-slowing-down-admin/

Jegbagus
    June 20, 2014 at 12:17 am #434

Thank you for your recommendation, we will take alook at it. and will remove those code as well.
    also we will remove notification from revolution slider that raise many question on themes.

Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.