Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Activate license Visual Composer

magaaero
    July 4, 2016 at 3:36 pm #21049

Hi,
    I’m running Jkreativ v2.3.8, I’ve using the theme since a year and a half without problems, but noticed a couple months ago that VC stopped working. Then I realised VC version is 4.4.2 wich is far older than present v4.11, so that means it has never been updated. That was strange because I always do the automatic updates of every pluging, so I opened settings and tried to update it, but it is not activated.
    In the product license tab there’s my envato username and a correct API key, and a Visual Composer License Key written down, but when I click on Activate, a message
    “Activate license
    Something went wrong! Please try again later.” appears again and again. Obviously it suggest me to buy an individual VC license on their webpage, but I shouldn’t need to buy it when it is included in the theme.

How can I get my License Key for VC, activate and update it?

Thank you very much,
    Miguel

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  magaaero.
    Adek
    July 5, 2016 at 2:43 am #21052

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for you detail info of your issue. In this case, we don’t provide automatically update for required plugin. If you have Jkreativ theme with version 2.3.8 in there, we’ve been include Visual Composer plugin v4.11.2 on the theme package so you don’t need license key for those plugin. To update VC plugin you just need to delete the current plugin version and then go to AppearanceInstall Plugins to install the newer version.

For more detail you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-plugins-update/ about theme and plugins update.

Thank you

magaaero
    July 5, 2016 at 9:43 am #21055

Thank you so much, didn’t know I had to delete VC and install again.

So kind and effective. Thanksss

Adek
    July 7, 2016 at 2:40 am #21071

You’re welcome Miguel

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.