A few Questions… Alright, more than a few… :)

July 17, 2014 at 4:02 pm #1836

First, you folks have blown my mind with this theme. I will be leaving some positive feedback on TF because you guys deserve it! Simply amazing!!!

I have figured out the VC (Thanks for implementing that) but I do have a few questions…

1. On the fullscreen map template, is there a way to have the “location” tab opened by default instead of the “contact” tab?
    2. On the landing sliders, is it possible to remove the bullet at the bottom? I am only using one slide per page and do not need the bullet.
    3. Transparent Top Navigation… It would be really cool if the navigation displayed over the slider instead of above it (It just looks weird). It would be even more awesome if when scrolling down, it would change back to the regular narrow navigation. And ever cooler would be the ability to change the logo when the navigation sizes to narrow. I realize that this is more of a feature request, but it doesn’t hurt to ask… 🙂
    4. I really like the “additional font” option, but it seems to be having some issues displaying on Chrome (Windows), is this a known issue?

Thank you in advance for your time, I am sure you are very busy. You guys rock!

– Adam

July 17, 2014 at 8:26 pm #1842

I hope all is well.

I have another one to add to the list. How do we get the team section to look like the demo?

I have added a section – row – team wrapper – and members, however it doesn’t display at all correctly.
    Also tried it without the row with no effect.

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

– Adam

July 18, 2014 at 1:29 am #1845

Another funny behavior I noticed is that shortcodes and tags keep disappearing from footer widgets.

– Adam

July 18, 2014 at 1:29 am #1846

*sorry that was <a> tags

July 18, 2014 at 9:38 am #1872

Wow, look like I have lots of homework here 😀
    Anyway, thank you for your kind words. I’ll try to help you out.

1) To set Location tab as default: Add this CSS to Additional Style :

Then edit file template/template-contact-full-map.php
    Go to line:38 then replace with this:

Jump to line:51 then replace with this:

2) Use this css to remove dots navigation, also place it into Additional Style:

3) Actually, it is above slider, as you can see on our demo:
    Thats good input, we will consider to add those feature on future update 🙂

4) May I know what issues that you got on custom font? If there is screenshot or link it would be great 🙂

5) You’re doing right. It will break if use outside row section. If you import demo content, please take a look at page Home – Creative | Visual Composer there you will find out how we create Team member.

6) We don’t see those problem on our side. Have you use Text widget for adding shortcode or html tag?

Hope it will help you 🙂

Best regards

July 18, 2014 at 12:00 pm #1877

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Regarding the Team Section, I was looking at the “shortcode” page team section, I will look at adding some CSS to reach the same effect as on the demo site. I will also add the CSS above and let you know how I make out.

Thank you again for your help and time!!! 🙂

– Adam

July 18, 2014 at 2:41 pm #1884

Thank you again for getting back to me. I hope all is well.

Here are my notes:

1. Awesome! The Contact tab doesn’t change color when on hover, but no big deal, looks great!

2. Awesome! You rock!

3. I think there may be an issue, I have checked the navigation settings and set it to transparent, but it still displays wrong. I will send you a screenshot.

4. I am going to try and just use the google fonts for now, when I try I will send you a screen shot. Essentially it just displaying the fonts distorted.

5. I looked at the demo content, but I was looking at the shortcode page (

6. Yes, I was using text widget to add HTML.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and advice. I very much appreciate it!

– Adam

July 18, 2014 at 2:44 pm #1885

This is how the navigation displays

July 19, 2014 at 6:16 am #1898

Hi Adam,

Nice to hear from you again. Let me give response here:

1) Oh, that’s weird because on my side the hover effect still working.

3) I just checked and found that the latest version is has bug of that tranparent navigation. But, no need to worry we will fix this and upload the new version this afternoon.

4) Please let me know if you still got those problem.

5) It also include on demo content, find page “Page – Shortcode | Visual Composer”. On our live demo, shortcode page is on Flat style so Team element doesn’t have background.

6) I’ll check on your widget on backend

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.