A Few Issues/Questions
Post count: 11SamMarch 31, 2015 at 11:35 am #10488
A few questions if possible
1) The Facebook footer widget is appearing funny: http://www.hoopsfix.com/
2) How do you add the bit about the company and the social media icons like in your first footer column: http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/?header-type=navigation-2
3) How do I make the category drop down from the nav bar include image thumbnails like in the demo? I can’t find it in the documentation.
4) My disqus comments threads are unaligned – the width is too big for the content column, how can I reduce it in size?
5) Do you have a PSD or something of the background image so I know what dimensions we need to make it and what will get cut off by the content column etc?
6) The related posts underneath each post are not “related” they are just most recent posts. How can I make them related so they match by tag?
SamPost count: 11SamMarch 31, 2015 at 1:30 pm #10494
7) How can I change the “Breaking News” text to say something else?Post count: 156jegthemeApril 1, 2015 at 4:12 am #10504
1. unfortunately, facebook doesn’t provide ability to alter styling of their css. you will only able to change to use dark scheme (that is not really good styling actually) and ligther scheme.
2. you can use this code :123456789101112<h1><a href="#" class="footer-logo" rel="nofollow"><img src="http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/wp-content/themes/jmagz-theme/public/img/footer-logo.png" alt="JMAGZ" data-pin-no-hover="true"/></a></h1><p><strong>JMAGZ</strong> is an addictive way of allowing us to see the world through the eyes of others. From shots of dinner parties to selfies to vacation.</p><br /><div class="socials-widget"><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"></i></a><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="fa fa-rss"></i></a></div>
3. you will need to create mega menu, please take a look how to create mega menu right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/mega-menu/
4. you also don’t need to use another plugin for disqus. you can use our own disquss integration to make it look better. you can change your comment into disquss from jmagz dashboard > Comment Setting > WordPress build in Comment
5. you can take a look at this image : http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bg-ads.jpg
and this image : http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bg-ads-8301.jpg
also on demo, we are using ads background instead of background it self. you can find ads background setting from jmagz dashboard > ads setting > Enable Background Ads
6. on next version we will improve our related feature by using plugin. we have already create it, and even we already create docuemntation about it. http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/related-post-yarpp/
we need to create several improvement on themes so until we able to release new version.
7. you will need to change PO of this themes. for easier to edit language, you can use this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.