A Few Improvement Suggestions

July 11, 2014 at 10:04 am #1491

HI Guys,

Thank you for your efforts with this theme, and for a really great level of support.

Theses are some of the things that need to be improved and fixed:

1) Visual Composer should work on all page types, except maybe the blogs, portfolios, and contact page types. Not having it work there really sucks.

2) The top navigation is no longer completely transparent when selecting that type of nav. It was before the update 2.0. When will this be fixed?

3) The tabs and accordions for VC are pathetically ugly, and the JKreativ versions don’t work within VC areas. Please fix this urgently.

4) There is no YouTube social link. Please add this.

5) A footer area should be an option on all page types. This is a basic requirement. Please add this option.

6) Parallax layer direction options could be added to allow the layer to move in from x-y coordinates and settle at x-y coordinates. This would be great to have, and would allow for the simple building of visually impressive sites. Improvement in this area would make the theme more unique, and more in demand. We bought the theme for the multiple parallax layer feature and would love to see improvement in this aspect.

Keep up the good work!

July 11, 2014 at 12:32 pm #1498

I’m having a same issue. My top navigation is no longer completely transparent. I just clean installed WP on my test site and imported dummy xml. Can you find to see what is wrong with the navigation? My site address is “”

July 12, 2014 at 7:42 am #1534

Hello guys,

Thank you for your good input @smartconcepts. I’ll try to response your feedback and question. Also to @tripleogfox for top navigation:

1. We integrate Visual Composer is based on needs and where its fit to implement page builder, which is now for Page & Portfolio that needs that. Because we don’t have custom layout for blog so we’re not integrate with Page Builder. May I know which post type that you mean need to have Page Builder on Jkreativ?
    2. Good news for this bug, we have fixed on latest version that currently being reviewed, may be in 1-2 days it will be able do to download.
    3. Can you give me screenshot image for what you complaining? Also, I don’t get what is VC areas that mean.
    4. Of course, we already add it and currently being reviewed.
    5. We’re not included it based on our design. If you really need it, you can hire freelancer to achieve that for you.
    6. We understand how to build something like that, but we’re not going to add that features because it will make you confuse about how to setup the theme. Imagine that you need to specify on which scroll image will move and when it’s stop with x-y coordinates on each images. I will get so much complain about this feature. As you can see for even very simple stuff, people still complaining and said its complicated. With these advanced stuff who you think can use it?

Thank you very much

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.