Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Reply To: Formatting Options Gone

djstaci
October 29, 2014 at 5:32 am #5753

Hi Dek Ery,

This is djstaci from a different thread. I followed the link you gave me to post a new thread + the only buttons I see on the page are:

Edit Profile / Log Out

Support Forum / Support Policy / Jkreativ Documentation

and a search box.

HOW DO I POST MY OWN THREAD? I can’t even respond to our previous conversation because the link is now marked closed/resolved.

You last wrote me:

Dek Ery wrote:

Hi Staci,

You can take a look on image below to post your own topic :

1. It’s weird for me to help you based on the image 1. It would be better if you can give me access into those page so i can check directly what kind of element on those page that you want to change the color.

2. The align looks a bit different with each other because you’ve enable the Hightlight this Pricing Block option. so it will looks a bit different with each other.

3. May i know what kind of service icon that you use on those element? Anyway you can try to use this code below :

<pre class=”lang:css decode:true ” >.serviceblock .heading {
background: black;
}

And you can change the section background color in the Section Background Option.

4. Try to enable the Background Image – Enable fullscreen background option.

Thank you

Post Link: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/search-bar/#post-5734

———–

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum topic.

Login and visit the topic to unsubscribe from these emails.

I don’t feel comfortable posting my log-in/password on a public forum regarding #1. Is there no way to submit a support ticket + deal with this privately? How am I supposed to get you my log in info securely? How do I change pricing block colors + the icon colors? I believe I already have a full-screen image enabled…..except you only see it during the loading. That code you put…..means nothing to me. I don’t know coding. What am I supposed to do with that? You can’t tell me with all the customizing + pimped out stuff this theme offers that I have no simple way to go in + change basic theme element colors like icons/tabs/pricing tables….? I shouldn’t have to know coding stuff to do that 🙂

-Staci