Reply To: customizing website 2
Hi Dek Ery,
Thanks for your reply.
1. OK, so there is no simple CSS coding that you could give me for making the widget in the side navigation to ‘float’, in other words: making its position relative. At the moment the widget has an absolute position in pixels:
/* Add Space before Widget */
3. How could I make the height of my mobile navigation fixed (in amount of pixels)? I already have CSS for something similar, namely having a fixed width of my side navigation:
/* Set Width */
4. I did as you said. I know see the footer on my homepage. Some questions regarding this:
– I would like to see the footer on the mobile view only, so not on desktop view. How can I disable it for desktop view?
– The footer is quite thick (heigh), I would like it to be thinner. How can I customize that?
– Underneath the footer I suddenly see some brown area. Where does this come from? I would like to have it gone (so that my page ends with the footer).
5. Great, thanks. Your advice worked!
6. Last thing: on the mobile view (using a touchscreen), the header, main-page (my revolution-slider), and footer are not ‘locked’ in position: when you scroll down (using your fingers), you drag the revolution-slider over the header, and when scroll up you drag the revolution-slider over the footer. In other words: the three parts of the page are loose of one another, I would like them to be locked to one another…