Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Reply To: Can i have pages instead of posts at the top of the demo version front page?

JohannaW
November 22, 2017 at 9:44 am #25814

Hey there! Thank you for your patient help.

When I look at the plugins I do have, it seems as though both WPBakery Visual Composer and Vafpress Post Formats UI is both installed and Activated. But I don’t seem to be able to use them yet.

On the top of each page in my WP admin it says: “Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.”

When I click on that link (with the words “Activate your copy”) I am directed to the page WPBakery Page Builder Settings (The tab Product license). There is the button “Activate WPBakery Page Builder” and when I click on that, I come to a page on http://support.wpbakery.com, which says:

“NO LICENSES FOUND
It seems that you do not have any valid license for WPBakery Page Builder. What does it mean? It may be so that you got WPBakery Page Builder by purchasing WordPress theme which does not grant you with direct license for WPBakery Page Builder.” (The text continues, but this is the important part, I gather.) The only thing I can do from here is go to a payment site, to buy it.

Probably I am missing something very basic 🙂 Sorry, I am usually more effective as a WordPress-user than this. Could I give you my login details, so that you could login and fix the problem, or at least check what might be wrong? I’ll put them in my next post and hope for your help!

Thank you, again.