Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Reply To: jnormalblog is not a function …. please help

vdubguy2k
January 22, 2016 at 3:31 am #17911

Thank you for your reply, but that really doesn’t help me much. Before I posted this I actually did research and find that I am not the only one who has had this issue. Please refer to this link:

http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-plugin-event-calendar-pro/

He pretty much had the same issue I have. I tried the js code you posted on the link above on my site but it did not work. The fact that the error is telling me “jnormalblog” is obvious it has something to do with my jkreativ theme. I worked with multiple people on the wp-client side who told me the same thing. If I switch my theme to a default wordpress theme I have no issues at all with that plugin, so it is obvious there is something on the theme end causing this. I see the person who posted the link above had to leave a negative review for you guys to help him get it fixed…I really hope that isn’t what it takes for me to find the same solution. Over 50 hours have been put into the site I am building and this has been the only error I haven’t been able to resolve.

I trust that you guys will help with the necessary adjustments to fix this error, and look forward to your response.