Here’s what I did:
1. Deleted existing WordPress installation and database.
2. Created a php.ini file with increased php timeout and place it in my root folder.
3. Reinstalled WP, jkreativ theme, and downloaded all plugins.
4. Tried to import dummy data and got Internal Error.
5. I killed my php process and reattempted the import. This time it finished successfully. When I tried to bring up a demo page I got an ‘Not Found’ error.
6. I checked ‘Pages’ in WP and all the pages were there but I could only see them in WP.
7. I checked Permalinks and found it was set to ‘Day and Name’. I changed to ‘Default’.
So there are two problems. First you need to get passed the ‘Internal Error’ message. Second, you need to set Permalinks to ‘Default’ in order to see the demo pages on your website.
I hope this help.