Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

WPML and WPBakery – no JKreative strings are found

xfactorybr
    July 6, 2018 at 12:51 am #33833

I’m using JKreative with WPBakery and WPML for multi-language. When on translation editor any Jkreative element that was added on WPBakery editor is not being fetched for translation, jkreative buttons, section title, any element I use does not appear on the translation editor nor the string translation list.

Any special configuration needs to be done for it to work?

Regards

xfactorybr
    July 13, 2018 at 9:05 pm #34032

This makes no sense, WPBakery is required by JKreativ, the website states that WPML is supported by JKreativ theme, but it seems to be not working at all.

My versions:
    WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.4.5
    WPML 3.9.3 release notes
    WPML String Translation 2.7.3
    WPML Translation Management 2.5.2 release notes
    WordPress 4.9.7

Adek
    July 19, 2018 at 2:30 pm #34193

Hi xfactorybr,

Sorry for the late reply.

May i know, do you want to translate the frontend content or backend content? Just want to make sure.

For translation, if you want to translate the content that was added by WPBakery, you need to translate the page itself instead of doing string translation. If you want to translate the content that not added by WPBakery but it visible on the page you will need doing string translation.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

xfactorybr
    July 20, 2018 at 1:01 am #34211

Hello,

We want to translate the content, like in a JKreativ button or JKreativ Header we want to translate the text. The problem is on translation editor no jkreativ elements are fetched for translation, only native WPBakery elements.
    Also if I go to string translation list i cannot find anywhere the strings that belong to JKreativ elements. Like they are ignored by WPML.

Adek
    July 20, 2018 at 10:07 am #34224

Hi xfactorybr,

Regarding this issue, can you provide me login access to your website? I will do further investigation directly. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

xfactorybr
    July 20, 2018 at 7:02 pm #34240
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    July 25, 2018 at 2:16 pm #34386

Hi xfactorybr,

I’ve been checked your website previously. Anyway, I’m not familiar with your WPML setup in there. When i try to do a translation certain page on your website they just copy the string content of the page instead of duplicate the page. In this case, you need to duplicate the page so you can create a separate page for English, Spanish and Brazil. Regarding this issue, did you have try to contact the WPML support before?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.