Documentation

Forum

Menu

woocommerce pages are not working

• Ixesha
    July 11, 2017 at 10:36 pm #24085

hi my woocommerce pages are not working some not opening

found this form the diagnostics with woocommerce

jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/checkout/form-shipping.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/myaccount/form-edit-address.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/myaccount/form-lost-password.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/rating.php version 2.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    ———–
    is it possible to run woocommerce layout independent of the theme

Adek
    July 13, 2017 at 6:45 am #24095

Hi Ixesha,

Can you please send me url of page that showing the issue as you mention above? I will check it directly.

Thank you

Adek
    July 26, 2017 at 2:33 am #24131

Hi Ixesha,

We’ve mark this topic as resolved since you are not replying our answer on above. If you still getting problem or need something else, feel free to contact us.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.