Documentation

Forum

Menu

woocommerce pages are not working

• Ixesha
    July 11, 2017 at 10:36 pm #24085

hi my woocommerce pages are not working some not opening

found this form the diagnostics with woocommerce

jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/checkout/form-shipping.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/myaccount/form-edit-address.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/myaccount/form-lost-password.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    jkreativ-themes/woocommerce/single-product/rating.php version 2.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0,
    ———–
    is it possible to run woocommerce layout independent of the theme

Adek
    July 13, 2017 at 6:45 am #24095

Hi Ixesha,

Can you please send me url of page that showing the issue as you mention above? I will check it directly.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.