Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Where can I modify certain widgets on home page?

rcc_filadelfia
    October 5, 2018 at 6:40 pm #37861

Hi, I have modified the top widgets on the home page but there are still some that are there that I cannot modify. I they are not in the widgets section. Where can I change them??

Ferdy
    October 8, 2018 at 9:51 am #37917

Hi rcc_filadelfia,

Can you please provide me with an example of the top widgets on the homepage?

Thank you

rcc_filadelfia
    October 8, 2018 at 10:18 pm #37958

Hi Ferdy, I already found where I can modify it. It was the loop section that I can turn on or off or modify in the widgets section.

rcc_filadelfia
    October 8, 2018 at 10:34 pm #37961

Another question, I am having issues with my WP memory limit. Ive change the limit in the php.ini to 128MB file but it´s still showing me that I only have 40mb set… Do I have to modify it in several places?

Ferdy
    October 9, 2018 at 1:41 pm #37995

Hi rcc_filadelfia,

Regarding this issue, you may need to check this article http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/system-status/. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

rcc_filadelfia
    October 11, 2018 at 5:23 pm #38105

I know what they system requirements are. And I have modified them in all the places which the system status article tells me to.

Ferdy
    October 12, 2018 at 9:49 am #38135

Hi rcc_filadelfia,

I am sorry before, did you ask “Do I have to modify it in several places?”,right? In the article above you will find a topic that discusses “Memory Limit”, in there you will find the step how to increase your memory limit. so, you can do another step if it does not work.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.