Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

VC – Remove large gap

meheer
    January 24, 2018 at 9:15 pm #28080

Hi I am trying to build a new page using VC.

2018 – Home

1) How can I remove the large space when the page is loaded?

2) How can I make the image carousel full screen and also responsive to mobile?
    – Image carousel settings – size set to full. When changed to 1920×1280 it was not responsive on mobile.

3) How to change the bar on the right-hand side of the page which shows you how much you have scrolled through the page

Adek
    January 26, 2018 at 11:45 am #28143

Hi meheer,

1. You can setup No Heading on the Section Heading Type option.

2. May i know which image carousel that you mean on above?

3. Can you tell me what kind of changes that you want to have for that element?

Thank you

meheer
    January 26, 2018 at 6:10 pm #28150

Hi,

1) Thank you, this is resolved

2) The image carousel at the top of the page on – http://meheershah.com/2018-home/

3) on the same page as above, When you scroll to the bottom of the page the bar is not fully coloured in light grey.

Adek
    January 29, 2018 at 12:12 pm #28200

Hi meheer,

2. First, you need to fill Section ID field on the Row Setting of the section element that contain the image carousel element. Then you can use this CSS code below and put them on the JKreativ Dashboard > Additional Style. Don’t forget to change the “YOURSECTIONID” with yours :

3. About the bar issue, it because the section doesn’t long enough and it will need more space (height size) to make the bar fully colored light grey.

Thank you

meheer
    February 6, 2018 at 12:14 am #28434

Hi Adek,
    2) I have followed your instruction add a section ID and add the CSS code. I think it works but when viewing on my 27inch monitor the images are not centered, they are on the left, cutting off part of the image and leaving a grey space on the right,

3) Is there a way to change the bar. I have seen on other sites it has Circle Dots

4) How do I change/remove the text at the very bottom of the page? (The part which has location, get in touch, reservation, Post Archive)

Adek
    February 9, 2018 at 2:52 pm #28565

Hi meheer,

Sorry for late reply.

2. Unfortunately, at the moment I don’t have 27″ monitor on my desk. Anyway, can you please maybe a screenshot regarding this issue? I will try to replicate it on my side.

3. To change the navigation to circle, you can try to go edit the page and find Landing Navigation Type option then choose Circle option.

4. To change the footer content, you can setup it on the widget dashboard. Then find Footer Widget 1 area, Footer Widget 2 area and Footer Widget 3 area.

If you want to hide it, you can try to put this CSS code below into Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style:

Thank you

meheer
    February 12, 2018 at 8:58 pm #28642

Hi

2) – https://pasteboard.co/H7iuX6k.jpg

3) Thank you

4) Thank you, I will think about what I would like here or remove using the css code provided.

Adek
    February 16, 2018 at 9:52 am #28764

Hi meheer,

2. Please try to add this CSS code below into Additional Style:

Thank you

meheer
    February 20, 2018 at 11:49 pm #28850
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 21, 2018 at 3:34 pm #28872

Hi meheer,

I’ve been fixing the mobile issue, you can check it out. For the image height, that happened because the previous CSS that I provide to you before that will force all image to become fullwidth. In this case, you need to use the same dimension for all image slider item to get the better result.

Thank you

meheer
    February 21, 2018 at 10:06 pm #28882
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 22, 2018 at 10:19 am #28897

Hi meheer,

Please try to change your image dimension so it can show full on the desktop and fit with iPad dimension. You may need to decrease the height size.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.