Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Urgent request

• emptj
    October 4, 2018 at 2:07 am #37762

I acquired the plugin today with very high expectations but I can not use it for these problems.

1- It is necessary to be able to change color of the picture of categories and also to be able to remove it.
    2- It is necessary to be able to remove the author and the date.
    3- It is very important that all designs are totally responsive.
    4- The customize menu of the theme disappears and only the widgets tab appears.
    5- It is necessary to be able to change both the font and the size of the titles.

I’m a little disappointed with the quality but I know you can fix it.

Adek
    October 4, 2018 at 10:00 am #37768

Hi emptj,

1. For changing the color background of the category you can go to the category editor page. Please check this image for detail https://www.dropbox.com/s/q00ufh1hogj2rnx/Screenshot%202018-10-03%2010.04.23.png?dl=0

2. We’ve been providing a general option to show hide the meta info such as post author, post date and etc. You can find the option on the Customize > Epic : Module Element Option > Module Meta Option. But if you just need to certain block module, it will need adding custom CSS. I can provide it for you.

3. Did you have a problem with responsive in there? If yes, can you provide me an example?

4. Can you provide me with an example of the issue? Also, may i know what themes that you use?

5. We still take a look at this thing. We may add this feature for the near future plugin update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.