Unable to upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.4.0
Post count: 23msk5400February 16, 2017 at 7:20 am #23078
I’m trying to upgrade because of an incompatibility with the current version of WooCommerce.
I’m upgrading from 2.0.3 to 2.4.0, but I get the following fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_add_shortcode_param() in /home/msk5400pc/public_html/snapwow.net/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/vc/extend.php on line 27
ThanksPost count: 23msk5400February 16, 2017 at 11:43 pm #23084
I’m also getting a popup warning message on my homepage that says “Url Incorrect”. URL: http://snapwow.net
When I activate other themes (like Twenty Fourteen), the message does not appear.
Also, you’ll notice the incompatibilities at http://snapwow.net/shop/image-editing/pro-image-editing/
– Photos dropdown is to select a variable product. It worked on the old version of the theme, and it works on other themes (like Twenty Fourteen and Avada)
– The product quantity up and down arrows are missing
I would appreciate an answer today. ThanksPost count: 6011AdekFebruary 18, 2017 at 2:26 am #23102
Sorry for late reply.
Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.
Thank youPost count: 23msk5400February 18, 2017 at 2:48 am #23105Post count: 6011AdekFebruary 18, 2017 at 4:04 am #23108
I’ve been check your site in there.
Can you please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that come with our theme package. I will try to do some test in there.
Thank youPost count: 23msk5400February 18, 2017 at 4:21 am #23109
I’ve done what you asked. Issue is still there. When I activate Jkreativ 2.4.0, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_add_shortcode_param() in /home/msk5400pc/public_html/snapwow.net/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes-new/admin/vc/extend.php on line 27
I reverted back to the child theme (based on old version)
Post count: 6011AdekFebruary 18, 2017 at 4:42 am #23111
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by msk5400.
I’ve been update the parent theme into latest version. Please check it out.
Thank youPost count: 23msk5400February 18, 2017 at 4:56 am #23112
I don’t know what you mean. It doesn’t look like anything changed in the site…
The child theme is still active, and the issues are still present.Post count: 6011AdekFebruary 18, 2017 at 5:02 am #23113Post count: 23msk5400February 18, 2017 at 5:30 am #23114
Ok great. That looks like progress. What was the issue?
However there are still some issues:
– The homepage slider text is different than it was before (it’s on the left instead of centered)
– The home page is still showing the popup warning: “Url Incorrect”
– The home page menu is now on the left, instead of on top where it used to be
– The product variation drop-downs are still not working. see the Photos drop-down at http://snapwow.net/shop/image-editing/pro-plus-image-editing/
– Also on the same page, the quantity up and down arrows are missing, that were there on the prior version
– Warning message at the top: “Your theme (Jkreativ) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.”
Thank youPost count: 23msk5400February 18, 2017 at 6:48 am #23115
It looks like the product variation drop-downs are working now. However now, when viewing my website on my Surface Pro, the product pages look like they’re displaying as if I’m viewing on a mobile device. The product information is in a very thin area on the right side of the page.Post count: 6011AdekFebruary 18, 2017 at 7:19 am #23116
I’m not quite sure but it seems you’ve been re-setup your site in there. In this case, you just need to make some adjustment in there, it may will affect your site for previous themes update.
Can you provide me a screenshot about the product page as you mention on above, so i can easily to understand on this thing. Just want to make sure.
Thank youPost count: 23Post count: 23msk5400February 19, 2017 at 2:56 am #23123
Actually, it’s not just my Surface Pro 3. The narrow page issue is happening on my desktop too.Post count: 6011AdekFebruary 20, 2017 at 1:48 am #23129
The width size of sidebar will depend on screen resolution of your device. We use 35% on left sidebar and 65% on right side content.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.