Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Trying to install architecture template

BMCummins
    August 3, 2015 at 6:42 pm #13333

Hello, I bought this theme because I really loved the architecture template. However, I cannot figure out how to implement this specific theme. Additionally, when I try to import dummy data it says “page not found”. Hoping to receive some advice on how to address these issues. Thanks!

webkiwi
    August 4, 2015 at 12:24 am #13336

You will need to successfully import the dummy data before the page for the architecture theme becomes available. Its then listed in the ‘Pages’ area as one of the home page layouts.

Adek
    August 4, 2015 at 2:53 am #13347

Hi BMCummins,

You can find them on the Pages > Home – Architect. As webkiwi said, please make sure if you’ve been successfully import the dummy data.

Thank you

BMCummins
    August 4, 2015 at 5:01 pm #13354

I don’t see anything in the pages besides the cart, checkout and shop. I have attached an image to show.screenshot

webkiwi
    August 4, 2015 at 5:35 pm #13355

So, again – you have NOT yet successfully imported the dummy data/pages. Try again. It sometimes takes more than 5 minutes etc.

BMCummins
    August 4, 2015 at 7:11 pm #13356

Great! You’re right… it took a bit of patience. My next question is once I start to customize this template how do I make this the official landing page and remove any other templates I will not be using? Thanks~

Adek
    August 5, 2015 at 3:21 am #13368

Hi BMCummins,

Glad to hear that you’ve be able to resolve your previous problem. Anyway, it would be better if you visit our Documentation right here so you can familiar with Jkreativ.

Let us now if you getting problem in there.

Thank you

webkiwi
    August 6, 2015 at 10:12 am #13394

BMC – go to Settings > Reading and set to a static front page, and select it from the drop down list. As well, set your posts page there also.
    Then, in the Pages area, trash any pages you don’t want to use in your site. Simple.

Jegbagus
    August 8, 2015 at 2:39 am #13416

Thank you webkiwi for your assistance !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.