Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Theme Update?

• dittoddt
    September 16, 2016 at 7:03 pm #21897

Guys, Visual Composer has updated twice, one of which was a big update. WordPress 4.6.1 is a big update. The latest WooCommerce update was rather large as well. Nearly every theme that I support for clients has updated (over 30) yet Kreativ has not been updated in a long time. This needs to happen very soon. As you know, just the template manager in VC is annoying enough in the version that Kreativ is using right now. You can’t even use it. Please update this theme asap! I find it hard to tell my client that his theme is the reason he has to deal with super annoying issues on his site. I hope to hear from you soon when there is an update.

Adek
    September 22, 2016 at 1:33 am #21923

Hi dittoddt,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for late reply.

Yeah sure, we including our theme with Visual Composer plugin and another plugin as well. We are focusing more to our themes, how it work the best with our themes. We are not focusing too much on VC it self, as we use VC only for building landing page, and we previously have our legacy page builder that have ability to do that too. We use VC mainly to make user easier to build their landing page.

Also, may i know which kind of things that you can’t use or issue as you said on above? I will check it further.

Thank you

Creative Tinder
    November 11, 2016 at 7:48 pm #22321

Just to add another voice here, I purchased your theme in part because of the Visual Composer plugin and the ease of use it offers to clients. I’m very disappointed to hear that you have essentially given up on keeping the plugin updated, even though you prominently advertise it in the marketplace. If you’re going to offer a plugin with your theme, it is your responsibility to keep it updated.

Adek
    November 17, 2016 at 4:33 am #22359

Hi Creative Tinder,

Sorry for late reply your question on above.

We will keeping VC plugin updated. Here we are focusing more to our themes, how it work the best with our themes as i said on above and we use VC plugin to make the user can be easier to build their landing page. On the next version of JKreativ we will include update for VC plugin.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.