Post count: 7walidkhOctober 9, 2016 at 1:20 pm #22055
Just purchased your theme, looks great!
I have few questions, I would appreciate your support:
1- Could you please send me the red background picture as shown in the demo?
2- How can I make the discuss plugin fit in the page exactly as in the demo? (see how it looks for my website here
3- I am using a french website, so I need to translate some sections of the the, I can’t find the “up next” text for the content proposal plugin, where can I find it please?
4- How to translate social buttons text to french?
5- Is there a way to add social counter for the sharing buttons? it is very important to have social proof on any website.
That’s all for now 🙂
Thanks in advance,
WPost count: 7walidkhOctober 9, 2016 at 2:27 pm #22056
and 6- How can I activate the menu with pictures as in the demo?Post count: 2541JegbagusOctober 10, 2016 at 2:28 am #22068
2. use that come with the themes. jmagz dashboard > comment setting > and choose which comment plugin that fit the best with your website.
3. its available on PO editor. i have check it and its available there.
4. thank you for this report, i have take a look and it seems we miss this . if you need it fast, you can go to jmagz themes folder > fragment > post-social-share.php and change word right there.
5. unfortunately we don’t have this kind of feature yet. we have plan to create new themes and we have those feature. if you have any interest you can contact us. we also need some beta tester to try our themes before it release.
6. do you mean mega menu? you may take a look at this page http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/mega-menu/
Thank youPost count: 7walidkhOctober 13, 2016 at 5:37 pm #22097
Thank you for your reply.
I still have an issue with the menu, there is no “enable mega menu” option in my dashboard!
Is there anything I should install?
WalidPost count: 7walidkhOctober 15, 2016 at 10:32 am #22114
Hi support, any feedback please?
WALIDPost count: 2541JegbagusOctober 17, 2016 at 2:52 am #22131
hi walidkh, i don’t know why its happen. may be you not install the plugin (jmagz plugin & jplugin) yet.
or maybe you have plugin that block our plugin to work. try to disable all plugin except plugin that come with our themes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.