Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Social Share customizations/Placement

mariedenee
    September 3, 2018 at 12:40 am #36035

I am now using the native JNews share on the site. I would like to know how we can either add or change placements?

I would like the sharing buttons also at the bottom of the post, rather than just at the top.

Also, I would like the social sharing buttons on the gallery, above the ad box- can you help?

Adek
    September 3, 2018 at 11:39 am #36071

Hi mariedenee,

1. For bottom share button you can choose Top + Bottom on the Share Position option. You can find that option on the Customize > JNews Single Post Option > Single Post Option > Share Position.

2. For the gallery share, unfortunately at the moment we don’t have that kind of option. You may need to do some changes to achieve that.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

mariedenee
    September 3, 2018 at 8:27 pm #36100

Thank you so much and for the gallery, when you say some changes, are you able to walk me through or share some code for me to edit myself?

Also, for the gallery, is there any way to add an overlay button for the reader to click to start the gallery?
    Or to choose the featured image for the gallery?

Adek
    September 4, 2018 at 10:02 am #36117

Hi mariedenee,

About this kind of changes to the gallery, this is not our support scope. You can check our Support Policy right here http://support.jegtheme.com/support-policy/. If you interest, you can use our Custom Change Service right here.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.