Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

SNAX – disappearance of the plugin installer

showsarg
    October 1, 2018 at 7:50 pm #37625

hello, I bought snax, I install it like any plugin, and when I activate it, the jnews plug-in installation section disappears.
    if I leave snax active, the jnews plugins are not visible. I deactivate it and they appear again

Adek
    October 2, 2018 at 10:08 am #37651

Hi showsarg,

Regarding this issue, please try to enable WP_DEBUG mode on your website to show if there’s an error occurs. You can check this article about enabling WP_DEBUG https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Thank you

showsarg
    October 2, 2018 at 8:35 pm #37696
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    October 3, 2018 at 10:28 am #37717

Hi showsarg,

Thanks for your info, we will take a look at this thing. It may take more time because it’s a technical issue. At the moment, for an alternative solution, you need to use the WordPress plugin dashboard. If you want to install or update a JNews plugin you can find all plugin files on the wp-content/themes/jnews/plugins. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

showsarg
    October 3, 2018 at 8:25 pm #37749

The solution that you give me is not to see the active plugins of jnews, while Snax is active?
    And that if I need to update the plugins, do it via FTP?

You have no other solution to offer, modify some of the code …. I think that you also would benefit from providing the option that people can add Snax to the list of optional plugins. Snax is part of the Bimber Theme

Adek
    October 5, 2018 at 2:11 pm #37835

Hi showsarg,

In this case, if you want to check the active plugins of JNews, you can check it via the WordPress plugin dashboard and if you want to update a certain plugin, you can do it via FTP. At the moment we still investigate this issue to find a better solution. Please be patient for a while because this is a technical issue. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank

showsarg
    October 5, 2018 at 8:18 pm #37864

How long will I have to wait, since the creators of pluging do not want to reimburse me for money because they say that the problem is from you and I need to use pluging?

showsarg
    October 5, 2018 at 8:38 pm #37866

the author of Snax saw that you recognized the error. He says that the fault is Jnews and not Snax and that’s why they do not return the money …

showsarg
    October 6, 2018 at 5:37 am #37880

SOLVED
    please investigate this issue , so I can use Snax, thanks!

Ferdy
    October 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm #37929

Hi showsarg,

yes, currently we still investigating the issue to find a solution. please be patient for a while because this is a technical issue and may need more time to solve it.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.