Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Sidefeed and overlay height problem

clm-hub
    July 19, 2016 at 8:52 am #21310

The sidefeed and the overlay have a big height more than the screen and the ‘search-overlay-inner’ is out of the screen because of this.

The site is:

Home

Rai
    July 20, 2016 at 1:55 am #21330

Hi clm-hub,

Could you provide the screenshot of the issue? We can’t see the actual problem since your site in maintenance mode. Or just turn off the maintenance mode for a while.

Thank you

clm-hub
    July 20, 2016 at 8:24 am #21335

Hi!!

The maintenance mode is off, now you can see the error!

Thanks!!

Rai
    July 21, 2016 at 2:27 am #21344

Hi,

It is because the sidefeed height, I don’t know yet why it so tall. Did you do some customization? Because we don’t have this file: sukawati/js/page-home.js. Please take a look this screenshot below:

Please try to disable other plugins to make sure there is no plugin conflict.

Thank you

clm-hub
    July 21, 2016 at 7:32 am #21353

That is a ‘Javascript Per Page’ plugin file, error persists if this plugin is disabled.

Yes I made a customization but i never touch the sidefeed before.

Thanks!

Rai
    July 22, 2016 at 2:14 am #21363

I noticed there is something wrong with your html markup, especially on the #wrapper, it should not wrap the sidefeed and the overlay element.

Sukawati original:

Your site:

It is most likely because the customization, please check. For customization, we highly recommend you to use child theme, it is safe for future update.

Thank you

clm-hub
    July 26, 2016 at 8:04 am #21401

I don’t know why is this happening, my custom css isn’t about sidefeed, wrapper or something, neather my custom php.

I checked all!

:/

Rai
    July 27, 2016 at 2:14 am #21411

Hi,

Please try to use original theme version to make sure its not from theme. Theme customization is out of our support area. Kindly refer to our support policy: http://support.jegtheme.com/support-policy/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.