Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Section selection

avapsi
    July 11, 2014 at 6:35 pm #1515

Made a NONE full width sized revolution slider on top at my page and menu bar under it… the section selector shows up right next to the slider(right side and in the middle of the menu). So it appears in the header section.

How can i make the section selector appear after the header?

BTW great job you have done with Jkreative 😉

Rai
    July 12, 2014 at 9:03 am #1556

Hi avapsi,

I’m not really sure what you mean about section selector. Can you provide screenshot image for me so I can exactly know what you mean and can help you 🙂

Thank you

avapsi
    July 12, 2014 at 6:16 pm #1570

Section select

Jegbagus
    July 13, 2014 at 1:38 am #1588

hi avapsi, it normal because on normal mode, the background of header will hide the navigation.
    you will need some change on css to give background on those wrapper. can you give me link on where you working now. i will give you some css code.

Thank you

avapsi
    July 14, 2014 at 7:19 pm #1676

Been very naughty and PM’d you on facebook ;OP

thumbs up for your great service and support 🙂

avapsi
    July 16, 2014 at 9:28 am #1762

I’m still wating for ure css code for this 🙂 and how to change the deafult colors in styles (flat style) i want to change the green color to something else.

Rai
    July 17, 2014 at 1:36 am #1791

Hi @avapsi,

Sorry for delayed reply, my partner been busy so I will take over to support you.
    I’ve checked you site, it just need simple CSS to fix that. Put this css into Jkreativ Dashboard > General Setting > Additional Style

Please let me know if you had more support questions.

Thank you

avapsi
    July 17, 2014 at 7:33 am #1817

That does not work, i can still see the selection/landing) navigator next to the revolution slider.

i still want the landing navigator to appear… but under the menu bar.

Rai
    July 18, 2014 at 1:58 am #1848

Hi avapsi,

I checked your site again and see the problem was transparent background. Use this CSS (already put to your additional style actually):

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.