Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Remove the day and the date

MarcoX
    August 18, 2015 at 7:16 pm #13732

Hello, I do not manage to find the location on files, to delete(eliminate) the day and the hour of the comments of articles / videos, somewhere else on the site, I managed to remove(kidnap) them, but not on elements as on photo joined(contacted) below ) thank you for your help(assistant).

Sorry for the translation

Bonjour, je n’arrive pas à trouver l’emplacement sur les fichiers, pour supprimer le jour et l’heure des posts des articles/vidéos, ailleurs sur le site, j’ai réussi à les enlever, mais pas sur les éléments comme sur la photo jointe (ci-dessous) merci pour votre aide.

date

Jegbagus
    August 19, 2015 at 2:47 am #13744

hi marcox, you can hide those day & hours using css. and put it on jmagz dashboard > additional code > custom css.

if you need to remove it from code, let me know. i will direct you where you can delete the file. but with above option, i think its enough to hide date of comment.

Thank you

bmamadiev
    August 24, 2015 at 12:18 am #13889

Hi,

I have a related question. Where can I find these words – mins, hours, days, weeks etc… – to translate? From .po file I cannot find these words. Are they not from the theme? If not, how do I locate them to translate to another language?

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    August 24, 2015 at 1:51 am #13891

hi bmamadiev, there is 2 place you will need to check for PO file. first is on jmagz themes, and then on jmagz plugin.

Thank you

bmamadiev
    August 24, 2015 at 1:54 am #13893

Yes, I know. PO file on jmagz plugin folder also does not have these words. It only has a handful of words, by the way.

bmamadiev
    August 25, 2015 at 1:13 am #13908

Jegbagus,

Could you please help me? I want to translate the words such as hours, days, months that show under the titles. As I said, they are not available in .PO files that you provided.

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    August 25, 2015 at 3:17 am #13916

ah i understand which one do you mean. string translation (minutes, hours, etc) you mean is WordPress string translation. so you will need to change WordPress translation it self.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.