Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Quick start package to get site exactly as in demo template preview

jknair
    June 28, 2014 at 7:57 am #808

I have purchased “Jkreativ – Multilayer Parallax MultiPurpose Theme”. I would like to get the website as seen in the preview to edit content and images of the template to make my own. But when I installed the DummyContent.xml present in the package I downloaded from themeforest, it is showing some wierd contents of a wedding site.

Please let me know how I can get the site quickly with all the effects as seen in the template preview. Otherwise, if I need to develop every section using the widgets, it will take a lot of time and the money invested to purchase the template will be in vain.

Please respond to us asap.

Thanks & Regards,
    JK Nair.

Rai
    June 28, 2014 at 9:26 am #810

Hi JK Nair,

May I know what is your problem during import dummy content? Is there any error message occurs?
    And it would be great if you can give us access to your site so we can check it directly.

Thank you

Rai

jknair
    June 28, 2014 at 2:31 pm #838

Dear Mr.Rai,

Thank you very much for your immediate response. I have found my answer from another forum post for getting example site with dummy content. In appearence->menu->home, we can assign several pre-programmed layouts.

I will get back to you if I encounter any problems in the future.

Thanks & Regards,
    JK Nair.

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 11:22 pm #847

hi jknair, just want to make sure are you using jkreativ as your themes right?
    because we seem don’t have option on appearance > menu > home like what you pointing to us.

Thank you

jknair
    June 29, 2014 at 7:13 am #865

Sorry, I was wrong. It is given in the dashboard itself to Edit Frontpage Layout where I can select different themes for the frontpage.

Thanks

Jegbagus
    June 29, 2014 at 10:33 am #869

hi jknair, you can change themes from wordpress admin panel > appearance > themes > and choose jkreativ
    you at first need to upload the themes it self. you can read our documentation how to install the themes.
    http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.