Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

problem with demo import

ivomasterche
    April 27, 2016 at 8:20 am #19964

Hi,

I have just bought your theme and installed it into a new wordpress (4.5.1).

I have installed and activated all the plugins but when i cleck the blue “import dummy data” button it simply reloads the page and does nothing.

I have more then 5 other wordpress installation on the same hosting that work ok (with other templates).

Thank you in advance

Adek
    April 28, 2016 at 5:36 am #19978

Hi ivomasterche,

Please try to follow this instruction on this page here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/import-dummy-data/ regarding Importing Dummy Data.

Let us know if still getting problem in there.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    April 28, 2016 at 6:07 am #19981

Hi,

Thank you for your answer but i am afraid it’s not very helpful.

As you may read from my question i have pressed the button for importing the data but then simply nothing happens.

I was hoping at least for advice on how to debug the process and confirmation that the import works with the latest wordpress version.

Adek
    April 29, 2016 at 6:28 am #20006

Hi ivomasterche,

May i know what the current version of Jkreativ theme that you use in there?

Also can you help me to provide the url of your site in there.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    April 29, 2016 at 8:26 am #20016
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 2, 2016 at 2:08 am #20039

Hi ivomasterche,

I’ve been check your site previously but it seems i will need to visit your wp admin in there. Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    May 2, 2016 at 11:08 am #20054
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 3, 2016 at 2:13 am #20064

Hi ivomasterche,

It’s weird for me about this issue.

Actually we provide Import Dummy Content option on our theme in order to make our customer can familiar how works with our theme and replicate most of our demo. Most of this problems occur because there is a problem with server configuration such as max_execution_time, memory_limit, post_max_size, upload_max_filesize and etc.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    May 3, 2016 at 6:54 am #20070

Hi

I have already bought more then 10 other themes for my clients, and have set more then 30 free themes, the main difference between free and paid themes is that you can use such dummy data import wich saves a lot of time to configure the theme and make it look like the one that you are advertising and selling. If there is no such feature, there is no use for your theme, because it’ll cost the same amount of money to make get similar free one and make it look very closesly like yours!
    I am aware of the resources problem and most of the professionally build themes actually provideinformation for the minimal needed resources.

“Most of this problems occur because there is a problem with server configuration such as max_execution_time, memory_limit, post_max_size, upload_max_filesize and etc.”

This Is not helpfull at all. Please either provide professional support and solve the problem in reasonable time period or refund the money !

Adek
    May 4, 2016 at 1:48 am #20079

Hi ivomasterche,

Please try to import our xml file instead, you can download import demo right here : http://jegtheme.com/asset/jkreativ/DummyContent.zip

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    May 4, 2016 at 9:37 am #20084

Hi,

It gives me the following errors:

Failed to import shop_order_status cancelled
    Failed to import shop_order_status completed
    Failed to import shop_order_status failed
    Failed to import shop_order_status on-hold
    Failed to import shop_order_status pending
    Failed to import shop_order_status processing
    Failed to import shop_order_status refunded

And the only thing that i see that is imported is a placeholder1_1 image.

I have tried to make new clean installation and run it again, the result is the same.

I have provided you with admin access, please use it, we have wasted almost a week already.
    If you think that there is a problem with the php variables on the server provide me info about the minimal resources that your theme needs.

Adek
    May 5, 2016 at 1:51 am #20095

Hi ivomasterche,

I’ve been check your site previously. Please try to visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/demo-content-failed-to-import/ regarding this problem.

Thank you

ivomasterche
    May 5, 2016 at 6:47 am #20113

Hi,

I checked the link you sent me, all the php variables are set to match the requirements and the debug mode is off, i have uploaded phpinfo plugin which you can check to confirm.
    The demo is still not working.
    Currently I am very dissapointed by your theme and your support. If you can’t fix it today i’ll place a refund request.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.