Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Pricing item color

swisskud
    July 16, 2014 at 1:32 am #1730

Hi, in a same page, how can i have a different color of title background?

I mean i want to change this css for each pricing item on a same page/post :

.pricing-col-wrapper h3, .light .pricing-col-wrapper h3 {
    background: #1abc9c;

}

I thought the easiest way to do this was to create an additional css class, but I can’t see a field for additional class in “JKreative – Pricing item”?

Rai
    July 16, 2014 at 7:32 am #1756

Hi swisskud,

It seem’s we forget to add additional class to Pricing Widget. Don’t worry, we will add it and will be available on next update. For now, you can use nth-child css selector for customising each item. For example:

Best regards,
    Rai

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Rai. Reason: add example
    glibero
    June 17, 2015 at 5:10 pm #12313

Hey there! Can you tell me if this was fixed in an update? I ran into the same situation where I want to alter the colors of the pricing wrapper (text and background).

Please let me know! I will try the above solution in the meantime to see if it works.

Thanks!
    Gary

Adek
    June 21, 2015 at 2:07 am #12404

Hi Gary,

It seems you will need to edit several file to achieve that. You can follow the instruction below :

1. Go to this file jkreativ-themes/admin/vc/element.php and jump into line 2152, it’s look like :

Replace those code with this one below :

2. Go to this file jkreativ-themes/admin/vc/view.php and jump into line 1426, it’s look like :

Replace those code with this one below :

Thank you you

glibero
    July 31, 2015 at 2:38 pm #13255

Sorry I never replied to this! Thanks so much for the code! I’m finally getting a chance to try this out. I will let you know if it works or not.

Thanks!
    G

glibero
    July 31, 2015 at 8:01 pm #13263

This seems to have worked, but I’m wondering exactly what I should be seeing now. I thought this was going to add functionality to VC so I could change the background color on the pricing wrapper. Do I have to do that manually using the Additional Style section?

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    August 1, 2015 at 6:42 am #13276

Hi glibero,

If you’ve add the code on above you will be able to create an additional css class on Pricing Table element. So you can use it as selectors when you create custom css on Additional Style.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.