Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Portfolio Pinterest layout

soriano
    December 18, 2015 at 3:16 am #17009

Hi, I want to create album categories which I know how to do it with pinterest layout but as soon as I resize the featured image the description doesnt show, same thing happens when I use masonry, the description on hover doesn’t show.https://www.dropbox.com/s/xe4pfibz4quvcqf/Screen%20Shot%202015-12-17%20at%208.08.43%20PM.png?dl=0

What other options I have to create those albums by genre? Visual composer?

Thanks

Adek
    December 18, 2015 at 9:14 am #17016

Hi soriano,

Please provide me the url of the page that you mean on above, so i can check it out on my side. Also please try to disable all plugins in there, except required plugin that come with Jkreativ themes for a while.

Thank you

soriano
    December 18, 2015 at 4:30 pm #17024
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    December 19, 2015 at 2:55 am #17026

Hi soriano,

Please take a look on this topic here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/portfolio-resize-on-mobile/ about the portfolio issue.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

soriano
    December 19, 2015 at 3:13 am #17027

Very poor solution, and very bad impression, I just bought the template thinking this was a great one and it’s only a makeup, complicated, not friendly.

Thanks, I’ll ask for a refund. Please if envato contact you guys make this process faster. I’m very dissapointed

Adek
    December 21, 2015 at 7:24 am #17061

Hi soriano,

May i know if the problem still occurs or not? We just try to help our customer and i’m sorry if you not satisfied with my previous answer.

But if you still insist to ask about refund, you can contact envato support. Any kind payment and refund is conduct by envato, we don’t have any control to payment system.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.