Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Portfolio Block Item – Change overlay color

Evocom
    December 16, 2014 at 8:05 am #7683

Hello,

I need to change the color of “Portfolio block item” (Overlay Color / Button Color).
    Could you tell me if there’s a option somewhere because I can’t find it.

Best regards

Evocom
    December 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm #7689

I’ve found a part of answer, the color overlay change with the style.
    Now I want to know how to change in css the overlay portfolio and color of button.

Jegbagus
    December 18, 2014 at 1:09 am #7718

hi Evocom, may i know which element you pointing to? it will be easier for us if you give us image to explain which one you want to change.

Thank you

aemotion
    December 19, 2014 at 11:03 am #7767

I am looking for the same answer.
    We talk about the portfolio item when you choose for site style FLAT.
    Then the background colour of the portfolio navigation turns green instead of white (what you find in the other 3 styles for the site).

Perhaps this makes sense.

Thank you!

Adek
    December 19, 2014 at 11:22 am #7772

Hi aemotion,

Actually, if you change the style ex: using flat style. The global style (color, font, background color and etc) will change into flat style. If you want to make some changes on several thing it seems you need to add some custom css code to override default style on flat style.

Thank you

aemotion
    December 25, 2014 at 12:02 pm #7947

Hi there,

Yes I know I need to do that and I did. But when i overrule the portfolionav part in the child’s theme css its not changing anything at all. For sure there goes something wrong, but i can’t find.

Perhaps you can give me a hint how to implement such a part in the child theme css?

Thanks in advance!

Alwin

Adek
    December 29, 2014 at 10:07 am #7971

Hi Alwin,

Can you help me to provide the page url that you referring to (portfolio page), it would be better if i can check it directly.

Thank you

Evocom
    May 4, 2015 at 7:05 am #11329

Hello,

Ok for CSS, but probably more easier if you integrate this in the appearance option …
    Green sucks 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.