Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Polylang Logo

shaikh77
    May 16, 2018 at 8:46 pm #32174

Hi, Thank you for your nice theme. I’m using Polylang for Multi Language for my site. And your theme is support Polylang. But there is a problem in this. I can’t set different logo for different language. It may be Image Logo or Text Logo. If I use text Logo, there should be an option for different language. How can I set different Logo for different language? Please help me.

Adek
    May 17, 2018 at 11:19 am #32202

Hi shaikh77,

Thanks for your kind words.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don’t have that kind of feature. Also, in my opinion, a logo is branding in this case for a website and i think doesn’t need to translate them and it’s why we don’t provide an option before.

At the moment, to achieve your need please add this code below to the functions.php file:

Also, it would be better if you use child theme in there in order to avoid losing the changes that you made when doing theme update.

Thank you

shaikh77
    May 17, 2018 at 12:33 pm #32211

Thanks,
    But it’s not working well as I want.
    If “Logo Text” ( https://prnt.sc/jiwh6r ) come from “Site Title”, then there would be a solution.
    Because Site title can be translated through Polylang Strings translation.

Adek
    May 17, 2018 at 2:51 pm #32217

If you mean to use the Site Title (Name) instead, you can use this code below:

Let me know if it’s work or not.

Thank you

shaikh77
    May 17, 2018 at 3:40 pm #32224

It’s worked..
    Many many thanks 🙂

Adek
    May 17, 2018 at 3:42 pm #32225

Glad to hear that shaikh77 and please don’t forget to leave 5 stars rating for JNews, it will help us much.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.