Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Plugins… Portfolio Categories…

Divarte
    July 11, 2014 at 9:25 pm #1518

I just upgraded to version 2 and get this message:
    The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Mega Menu – adapted for Jkreativ and Revolution Slider.
    he problem is that the option does not appear to update

I am also having problems with the portfolio. Is there any way to use categories?
    Honestly, the documentation does not explain how to actually create the website leave, as their examples.

Divarte
    July 12, 2014 at 12:12 am #1521

Portfolios are slow to load or do not load … usually get this error when loading background and navigation:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/content/63/7377863/html/patriciacarrozzini/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php on line 355

But most of the time, gives this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Apache Server at patriciacarrozzini.com Port 80

Jegbagus
    July 13, 2014 at 1:28 pm #1615

hi Divarte, for your second problem, you will need to resize your image before uploading it on server. it seems your image that you upload on server is way to big, that is way those problem will occur.

you will need to delete your previous mega menu, and install it again that will appear automatically.

our documentation will not cover very basic stuff like adding category. may i know what is actually problem when adding category?

Divarte
    July 14, 2014 at 3:13 pm #1668

Thanks I solved the organization of the categories, but I really struggled to understand the logic that you have used to organize portfolios jajaja … and portfolio pages are loading fine now.
    And I’ve updated the plugins perfectly, thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.