Post count: 90Post count: 8314AdekApril 9, 2018 at 9:51 am #30282
1. For theme update, you can visit our documentation about it here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-update/
2. For WPBakery plugin, we will include the plugin update on next theme update.
3. Can you tell more detail what you mean for the dialogue box? I don’t quite understand what you want.
Thank youPost count: 90NSTVApril 9, 2018 at 11:14 am #30303
1. I am currently using child theme.Is there need update new version Jnews themes ? If not then why notifications show for update new version of parents theme (Jnews).
other, When will come next theme update .
3. When I upload image on website ,not show to write image title ,image caption & image discription . previously I attached screenshot .
ScreenshotPost count: 8314AdekApril 10, 2018 at 9:04 am #30325
1. Can you provide me a screenshot of the update notification that you get in there? If all goes well, we are going to release JNews v2 on this week.
3. Did you mean the title, caption, and image description input field doesn’t show up?
Thank youPost count: 8314AdekApril 11, 2018 at 10:10 am #30362
1. The latest version of JNews is v1.2.2 and currently, you’re using v1.2.1 on your site. You need to update JNews into v1.2.2
3. I just try to replicate your issue, but it just works fine on my side. https://www.dropbox.com/s/30z4pdcru1yjmvd/Screenshot%202018-04-11%2010.06.10.png?dl=0. Please try to update JNews theme at first and try to disable all plugins except required plugins that related to JNews.
Thank youPost count: 90NSTVApril 11, 2018 at 10:29 am #30365
I am using Jnews child theme,is there need update parent theme i.e Jnews theme ?Post count: 90NSTVApril 11, 2018 at 10:45 am #30366
Will I Lost all customized settings that made previously like Post Time ,Footer discription change ,site logo ,footer logo etc.Post count: 90NSTVApril 11, 2018 at 11:59 am #30376
Also page name & categories name.Post count: 8314AdekApril 12, 2018 at 9:25 am #30389
1. The latest version of JNews is v1.2.2 (parent theme) and currently, you’re using v1.2.1 on your site that based on the image that you provide above. You need to update JNews into v1.2.2
If you put your changes on the parent theme, it will lost. You need to put them on the child theme. Your setup on customizer will not lost (Footer description, logo). What you mean with page & categories name?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.