Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Meta data customisation

giulianop
    October 9, 2018 at 5:35 pm #38020

Hi,

I have just purchased the plugin, which looks great work! Unfortunately, though, it doesn’t allow for the customizations needed, as for example customizing the type of metadata shown on an individual base, only globally. Also, I would like to hide the category at some points. Also, there seems to be a bug by which, after using the customizer and clicking back to the upper level, the screen becomes blank for no reason. This has started happening after installing the plugin.

In order to customize the design as much as possible, we will need to stick with the basic Elementor options. So can you please refund the amount paid and invalidate the license?

Thank you,
    G.

Adek
    October 10, 2018 at 10:02 am #38040

Hi giulianop,

Thanks for your kind word above.

1. For more customization the type of metadata shown you can use CSS code to achieve that. I can easily to provide the CSS code for you. Can you tell me which metadata that you want to hide?

2. You can try to use this code below to hide the category and put them on the Customize > Additional CSS:

3. Can you provide me the example of blank customizer that you get in there? because i don’t get that kind of problem on my side.

4. For a refund, you can request refund into CodeCanyon.

Thank you

giulianop
    October 10, 2018 at 5:33 pm #38070

Dear Adek,

thank you. As for the bug (3), for your information: From the menu: Epic Elements > Setting > Epic Module Element Option > Module Image Setting > when I then close the customizer the whole screen gets grey and the customizer disappears. It has happened also in different situations in the customizer.

As for the custom code, fact is that we change the appearance of our magazine on a weekly basis and need to have easy processes according to necessity. This is why we are redesigning our site switching to an Elementor-based design, to streamline the everyday customizations. Adding custom CSS code is not an option. It would make pointless the redesigning we are undertaking.

Thank you
    g

Adek
    October 11, 2018 at 9:46 am #38083

Hi giulianop,

1. For the customizer issue, it seems i will need to do further investigation on your website. Can you provide me login access to your website? I will need to check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

2. We will take a look at this thing for the further plugin update. At the moment we still working on version 2 of Epic News Element and we will consider adding this thing on plugin feature.

Thank you

giulianop
    October 11, 2018 at 3:10 pm #38104

Dear Adek,

I see. Will you please provide with a refund?

Thank you
    G

Adek
    October 12, 2018 at 10:13 am #38138

Hi giulianop,

For refund request please send your request into CodeCanyon. Let me know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.