Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu items are hidden

businessvip
    May 10, 2016 at 5:02 am #20190

Hi,

I’m using the top bar + horizontal main menu, the issue is that some of the menu items are hidden and it’s impossible to see them.

First I thought it was relative to the fact that I was using the same menu for Main Menu and Mobile Menu, I’ve created a new menu for mobile and it keeps happening. On the desktop the menu items appear leaned against the right and the last menu item appear “cut” and it’s impossible to see it clear and also the sub-item of this menu item are impossible to read.

If I disable the top bar, the social icons appear on the main menu and all the items of the menu are visble. However I want to use the top bar for the social icons and the main menu for the menu.

Really need to solve this.

Thanks

Adek
    May 10, 2016 at 7:09 am #20194

Hi businessvip,

Can you help me to provide me the url of the page that you mean on above, so i can check it directly on my side. I just want to make sure on this thing.

Thank you

businessvip
    May 10, 2016 at 7:25 am #20195
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 11, 2016 at 2:27 am #20205

Hi businessvip,

I’ve been check your site previously and you will need to try use this code. Please put this code below on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

Thank you

businessvip
    May 13, 2016 at 3:46 am #20254

Thanks it worked fine

Adek
    May 14, 2016 at 1:41 am #20269

You’re welcome 🙂

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.