Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

menu imagen

yotoca
    May 28, 2015 at 9:55 am #11952

Buenos días.
    Me gustaría ,ya que lo e probado todo ,saber como se ponen las imágenes al menú tal como está en la demostración de la plantilla http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/interior/ ,no encuentro la manera de que me salga así, solo me queda la imagen ocupando todo el menu y se pierden las opciones.

Adek
    May 29, 2015 at 2:23 pm #11997

Hi yotoca,

I’m so sorry, it’s hard to me to know what you mean on above. 🙂 Can you speak in English so i can easily to help you base on your problem in there.

Regards

Hola yotoca,

Lo siento mucho, es difícil para mí saber lo que quieres decir en anteriormente. 🙂 ¿Se puede hablar en Inglés para que pueda fácilmente para ayudarle a base sobre su problema en ese país.

saludos

yotoca
    June 2, 2015 at 10:55 am #12046

Good morning .
    I’ve tried everything and I would like to know how the images are put to the menu such as this in the show template http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/interior/ , I find a way to make me out as in the demo, the only thing I get is that the image fills the whole menu item but can not get small images saslgan down menu box .

yotoca
    June 2, 2015 at 10:56 am #12047

Good morning .
    I’ve tried everything and I would like to know how the images are put to the menu such as this in the show template http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/interior/ , I find a way to make me out as in the demo, the only thing I get is that the image fills the whole menu item but can not get small images out down menu box .

Adek
    June 2, 2015 at 11:57 am #12053

Hi yotoca,

Can you help me to provide me the url of your site, so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

yotoca
    June 2, 2015 at 1:56 pm #12060
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    June 3, 2015 at 9:26 am #12069

Hi yotoca,

If you want to use those image as background for your menu and make it fit with your menu, it would be better if you change your menu into 2 columns. Because your image is having landscape dimension.

Thank you

yotoca
    June 11, 2015 at 9:19 am #12196

Thanks I’ll try and keep you informed, but right now my biggest problem is still another and have already opened a new post .

yotoca
    June 11, 2015 at 2:32 pm #12200

probe with 2 columns and does not work … I can say all that I have to be activated for this to work ?

Adek
    June 14, 2015 at 1:45 pm #12231

Hi yotoca,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel, i will try to replicate those page on my side. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

yotoca
    June 16, 2015 at 9:56 am #12274
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.