Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Masonry Blog Template not working

cecile
    August 24, 2015 at 3:17 pm #13905

Dear support,

I’m trying to use the masonry blog template in my Jkreativ installation, but the template is not showing. I already set “Blog – Masonry” as the page template on the blog page but it has no effect.

This is the blog page: http://www.hochzeitsrausch-brautmoden.net/Hochzeitsrausch-Neu/masonary-blog/

Any suggestions?

Adek
    August 25, 2015 at 2:51 am #13912

Hi cecile,

Please try to disable all of your plugins in there and just keep required plugin that related with our theme. Feel free to let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

cecile
    August 25, 2015 at 3:09 pm #13942

Hello,

I already tried that and it is still not working. I activated the plugins again.
    I tried creating a new blog page but unfortunately thats not working due to my “new pages” issue (see other thread)

Best

Adek
    August 26, 2015 at 3:43 am #13956

Hi cecile,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

cecile
    August 26, 2015 at 1:48 pm #13969
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    August 27, 2015 at 2:49 am #13986

Hi cecile,

I’ve been check your site previously. Actually the masonry blog layout it’s working. But they wont load properly in there because there is plugin conflict with our themes.

Also i think for all this problems, there is no problem with your plugin or our theme on this thing. But they wont work fine together and will need to make them compatible with several changes.

Thank you

cecile
    August 27, 2015 at 3:03 pm #13995

Hi,

can you tell me which plugin is making the problem?
    What are my steps in order to make the blog layout working?

And were you also able to check my problem about the new pages which are not loading?
    (see: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/new-pages-not-working/#post-13955)

Best

Jegbagus
    August 28, 2015 at 2:19 am #14001

hi cecile, may i know how you insert slider on top of blog template?
    do you made custom change on the blog?

you may know that our support policy not supporting any custom change that you made by your self or third party. but we willing to help you even this scope of request is outside of our support area.

i hope you understand that we are not able to help you to fix every of your problem that generated because of third party plugin & change that you made.

Thank you

cecile
    August 28, 2015 at 10:56 am #14010

Hi Jegbagus,

thank you for your feedback. I made a number of changes, e.g. adding the slider on all pages. But this should not be related to the blog layout and the new pages that are not working. Do you have any solution for that?
    In the previous support post it was mentioned that the masonry layout is actually working? What about that?

Best

cecile
    August 28, 2015 at 10:58 am #14011

Also, did you make any changes on the website? The sub menus are looking odd now in some parts and I didn’t make any changes since then.

Adek
    August 31, 2015 at 3:08 am #14047

Hi cecile,

I’ve made small change only on the footer.php, now your blog masonry layout should be works fine. Actually there is a problem on your custom code instead of our theme. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

cecile
    August 31, 2015 at 8:30 am #14048

Hello,

I see that the masonry layout is working now, but now the font on all pages, including blog and the navigation are distorted! And also the navigation is still not working as before. What changes did you make here? I’m asking for a quick solution.

Adek
    August 31, 2015 at 8:51 am #14049

Hi cecile,

As i said on previously, i just make a small change on the footer.php file (parent theme). I disable this code <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

I see now you’re using child theme in there. You will need to re-setup your website in there when you change the themes.

Thank you

cecile
    September 1, 2015 at 3:32 pm #14074

Regarding the blog template: Is there a reason why the featured image is only shown for the latest blog post? Can I change that?

Adek
    September 2, 2015 at 2:36 am #14090

Hi cecile,

I’m not quite sure on this thing. Please try to re-setup the featured image for each post.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.