Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Loading time for site is a huge issue, especially on mobile devices.

Moynie
    November 5, 2014 at 7:18 pm #6139

Loading time for this theme is a huge on-going issue.Especially for mobile devices!!!
    I’m in the process of deleting all unnecessary post/pages/plug ins in order to help the site load faster.
    I would like to know what plug ins are absolutely necessary for the them to run as intended.
    I want to know if there’s a plug in or anything that can help us with loading times…specifically the use of W3 Total Cache.
    Is the use of W3 Total Cache or any other similar plug in a viable solution to make the site load faster?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Moynie.
    Adek
    November 7, 2014 at 9:39 am #6193

Hi Moynie,

Actually, on your homepage (http://www.thetasteoftheroad.com/) you have a lot of content and images as well. So i thought to load your site properly that have more than twenty sections will take more time.

And also mobile devices have low hardware will be take more time to load your site, so is not problem on theme. Anyway, why you don’t try to divide your content into several page?

Anyway, you can try to use those plugin, but i’m not quite sure it will works fine with our theme.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.