Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Language

Fernando
    September 2, 2018 at 6:14 pm #36033

I’m trying to translate the theme, the review plugins and social share with the Loco Translate plugin, I have the following problems

Some sequences of translation of the theme into English do not fit, for example you have the phrase “Related post”.
    in Spanish would be “Artículos relacionados” –>Post related

If it is translated literally, it comes out Related articles and the conjugation is not correct.

With regard to the translation of plugins, when the PO and MO files are modified the translation does not change, they are still in English by default.

It would be good if the theme had an option to translate directly and not use another add-on to do it.

regards

Adek
    September 3, 2018 at 11:29 am #36067

Hi Fernando,

Did you try to install and activate JNews Frontend Translation plugin? If not, please try to install and activate that plugin. You can check our documentation about fronted translation here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/frontend-translation/

Thank you

fortissimolimited
    September 4, 2018 at 4:36 pm #36135

same problem here.
    i activated JNews Frontend Translation plugin, but the problem is that you can translate separately the words Related and Posts.
    proceeding in that way i have “Correlati (related) Argomenti (posts)”

but the right translation is “Argomenti (posts) Correlati (related)”

thank you for your attention

Adek
    September 5, 2018 at 9:33 am #36148

Hi fortissimolimited,

Can you provide me an example of the problem that you get in there? I will check it directly on my side.

Thank you

fortissimolimited
    September 5, 2018 at 3:57 pm #36161

Trovato morto il sommozzatore disperso a Bahar Ic-Caghaq

at the end of post, i have RELATED POSTS

so if i use JNews Frontend Translation plugin to translate related (a = correlati) and posts (b = articoli) i get Correlati (a = related) Articoli (b = posts)

but the right translation in b-a Articoli Correlati ( Posts=b Related=a)

Adek
    September 6, 2018 at 10:22 am #36180

Hi fortissimolimited,

Regarding this thing, it seems you need to do some changes in there. Please try to go edit this file wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Module/Post/Post_Related_View.php and then you need to replace this words jnews_return_translation('Related', 'jnews', 'related') and jnews_return_translation(' Posts', 'jnews', 'posts') with your need. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.