Documentation

Forum

Menu

Import Dummy Data

• tytani58
    July 22, 2015 at 9:05 am #13102

Hello,

Hope you are having a good day.

I am trying to Import Dummy Data, but I am getting a 500 error. Everything has been reset to the original settings, no new content published and all plugins have been downloaded and activated.

Would it not work if there are extra plugins on the server from another theme?

Please advise.

thank you

Jegbagus
    July 23, 2015 at 2:38 am #13113

hi tytani58, its possible because another plugin that you install. try to disable it first, and import those dummy data.

Thank you

zeinabou
    August 5, 2015 at 12:43 am #13360

Good Evening,

I am having the same issue. Do you have any other support suggestions?

Thank you

Rai
    August 5, 2015 at 2:44 am #13363

Hi zeinabou

If you already install WordPress Importer plugin, please disable it first. Also try to increase memory limit, refer to this guide: http://ideaboxthemes.com/increase-php-memory-limit-wordpress/

Thank you

adrianstanica
    August 5, 2015 at 1:42 pm #13376

Hey!
    Just bought this theme and already having problems with importing dummy data. After hitting Import Dummy Data nothing happens. Installed all the plugins that came with the theme. Which one is causing problems?…

adrianstanica
    August 5, 2015 at 4:05 pm #13378

Is there any way that I can move the menu to the center?

Rai
    August 6, 2015 at 2:47 am #13385

Hi @adrianstanica,

For import problem kindly refer to my reply above. Please also check the error log on your server.

If you have other issue I suggest you to post new topic to keep this forum organized.

Thank you

juharley
    August 9, 2015 at 9:55 pm #13422

Hey there, great theme..thanks a lot.

but I’m also having trouble with this dummy data..I press the button and what I get is “Array | http://falive.jegtheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/SOMEPHOTO.jpg“..then I press again and it says the last photo already exists and I get this same error with other photo name and so on.

Also the slider never shows up and the facebook widget don’t function too (“Error: Not a valid Facebook Page url.”). what can i do?

Jegbagus
    August 10, 2015 at 2:06 am #13424

hi juharley, can you give me more detail problem when you click import data? if you able to attach screenshot it will be very great

Thank you

Rai
    August 11, 2015 at 1:51 am #13439

Hi @juharley,

It may because you’ve been import content before, can you show the last message of the import process?
    For Facebook widget it need to be Facebook Page not a personal Facebook account.

Thank you

noirdigital
    September 28, 2015 at 2:11 pm #14707

I have imported dummy content, but the only thing that seems to have imported is the images in the gallery, there are no posts, no slider, nothing has visually changed.

Please get back to me asap, as I am now behind on deadline for this project.

Thanks again.

Anthony

Rai
    September 29, 2015 at 2:02 am #14717

Hi Anthony,

Please make sure to install all required plugins before executing import dummy data. The common issue also limited memory resource of your server configuration, you can try to increase memory limit: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/ you can ask your hosting provider in order to setup memory limit.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.