Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Images on the site

stephenwitt
    September 4, 2018 at 11:50 pm #36139

Hi,
    For some reason, the images on the site do not load properly (more often than not). When I refresh the page, they eventually will. Is there something that I can do to fix/improve this? Thank you,

stephenwitt
    September 4, 2018 at 11:51 pm #36140
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    September 5, 2018 at 9:40 am #36149

Hi stephenwitt,

I just checked your website previously and it seems just work fine on my side. In this case, you may need to try use normal image loaded. Please go to Customize > JNews: Image & Galery Option > Image Load & Generator Setting > Image Load Mechanism then choose Normal Image Loaded.

Thank you

stephenwitt
    September 5, 2018 at 11:14 pm #36171

Thank you, That worked!

I’m also getting the following message on the top of the site (not always, but once in a while, and when I refresh the page, it disappears):

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kingsco5/public_html/newyorkcountypolitics.com/wp-content/themes/jnews/includes/jeg/Util/StyleGenerator.php on line 584

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kingsco5/public_html/newyorkcountypolitics.com/wp-content/themes/jnews/includes/jeg/Util/StyleGenerator.php on line 584

Do you know why this is coming up? Thank you,

Adek
    September 6, 2018 at 11:22 am #36188

Hi stephenwitt,

That error message related to the PHP version that you use on your website. Please try to go edit this file /wp-content/themes/jnews/includes/jeg/Util/StyleGenerator.php then jump into line 584 and replace this line below:

with this one below:

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.