Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

I tried to install the Theme but got a Fatal error: Call to undefined function

sterlingwilliam
    November 19, 2014 at 6:02 am #6494

I created a test demo on my site to see if I could now use your amazing theme for an actual Client and it installed fine, but then when I went to view I got this…. I looked at this line in Text Wrangler and just no idea how I can get the theme to work

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vp_metabox() in /home/content/35/5643135/html/thewebstylist/jkreativ/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/lib/scriptstyle.php on line 498

Have never seen on a WP theme install before any is a fresh wordpress install I created to test out the theme… an idea what this means?

THNKS!

-Sterling

Adek
    November 19, 2014 at 9:54 am #6513

Hi Sterling,

May i know what version of theme and jkreativ plugin that you use on your site. Please make sure that you’ve activate all the required plugin that come with these theme and especially jkreativ plugin.

Thank you

sterlingwilliam
    November 19, 2014 at 10:21 am #6518

Ahhhhhh HA!!! Awesome (I didn’t think I could log back in since I couldn’t see my JKreativ test site, but when I typed in /wp-admin after I was in the dashboard so was then able to ‘install recommended plugins’ etc and Looks INSANE!! incredible all your demos right from the WP Customize area… wow, BIG Fan of JegTheme Now INDEED! Let me know if ever want my Rockin’ Positive customer shout outs your way

BEST

-Sterling

Adek
    November 20, 2014 at 8:21 am #6537

Glad to hear that you can resolved the problem 🙂 and thanks for your kind words

Best Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.