Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

How to display contatct us section along with map in a full width home page?

suryajolly
    January 4, 2016 at 2:27 pm #17329

My website has a single home page using the template Landing Page Builder-Visual Composer. This home page includes all the sections like services , about us etc.
    I would like to include contact us section also into the same page in a full width layout style. I tried with the Map and Contacts template ,also by inserting individual map and contact us elements. But it did not com in the full width style. Here I would like to include the contact us section in the same home page in the full width layout style along with the map that has GET DIRECTIONS. Could you please let me know if you have any solutions from your end for the same?

Thanks
    -Surya

Adek
    January 5, 2016 at 1:44 am #17334

Hi Surya,

Can you help me to provide the url of your site so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

suryajolly
    January 5, 2016 at 5:52 am #17345

Hi Dek,

url of the site is http://www.snoys.com. I am trying to put the contact form and map element with get direction in the home page after the about us section.
    Thanks
    -Surya.

Adek
    January 6, 2016 at 4:36 am #17374

Hi Surya,

Please try to visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/visual-composer/ then jump into JKreativ – Google Maps section.

Let us know if you have further question on this thing.

Thank you

suryajolly
    January 6, 2016 at 7:39 am #17396

Hi Dek,

Thanks for the response.

I had gone thru this section already, but that map( JKreativ – Google Maps ) will not give us the option Get Directions. I am looking for a Contact US Section along with Google maps which is inclusive of GET DIRECTIONS feature, that can be put in a section of a full width page.

Thanks
    -Surya

Adek
    January 7, 2016 at 4:06 am #17414

Hi Surya,

Unfortunately, it seems we don’t have those kind of feature to achieve that on this thing. We only have those kind of feature on the Contact Page – Fullscreen Map page template.

Thank you

suryajolly
    January 8, 2016 at 6:30 am #17459

ok, thnx Dek

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.