Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Full width row for Image Carousel

juniorcru
    April 29, 2015 at 4:16 am #11256

Hi jKreativ team,

I’m trying to make an Image Carousel that is a particular height and full width.

I can set the Carousel width to ‘full’, but that setting is only full width of the default content area/column.

I want it just like the top of the Villa/Hotel design, but with a set height (e.g. 400px high) and then 100% of the browser width.

Is this something that can be done without having to write a lot of custom CSS? If so, which element(s) and/or settings are used?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Adek
    April 30, 2015 at 12:32 pm #11275

Hi juniorcru,

Can you provide me the url of your site, so i can check it further on my side.

Thank you

juniorcru
    April 30, 2015 at 11:35 pm #11283
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 3, 2015 at 3:51 pm #11312

Hi juniorcru,

Unfortunately, we don’t provide those kind of feature on Image Carousel. You will need to do some change to achieve that and keep those element responsive for mobile devices view.

Thank you

juniorcru
    May 3, 2015 at 11:38 pm #11324

Ok, I’ll have to tweak it myself then. I just thought it would be exactly the same as the carousel at the top of here ( http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/villa/ ), which is full width. I’d just like to add a defined height.

Adek
    May 4, 2015 at 4:18 pm #11348

Hi juniorcru,

On our demo page for the Villa/Hotel, actually on the heading slider at the very top it’s use Jkreativ Landing Slider and it will have full width also several additional option. For more detail about that you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/landing-page-builder/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.