Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Moynie
    August 24, 2015 at 6:09 am #13899

Hi there,

I’m having problems with my site.
    It is displaying the following error: Forbidden You don’t have permission to access / on this server.
    I am unable to view the site or log into the WP dashboard. I had the hosting company update the theme form their end but they came back to me with this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vp_metabox() in /hermes/bosnaweb03b/b1873/ipg.mondemodernecom/thetasteoftheroad/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/lib/scriptstyle.php on line 500

This appears to be issue with PHP script through which your theme is written. If you are told that the function is undefined, then thats what the problem is. You need to show how and where you create the function vp_metabox(). This appears to be an issue with the way the ”jkreativ-themes” is written and therefore is not something we support since the range of scripting errors is so broad and specific to the theme itself. Also, there is no server side issue found. Therefore, please debug the script on your end.

Can you please advise…Thanks in advance

Adek
    August 24, 2015 at 7:34 am #13900

Hi Moynie,

Please make sure if you’ve been install and activate all of required plugins for Jkreativ especially Jkreativ Plugin. You can visit our documentation Documentation about installing themes.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

Moynie
    August 24, 2015 at 1:18 pm #13901

Hi,

My site has been up for a long time with no issue….this issue is something new that happened when I updated to the latest versin of WordPress 4.3

I am unable to log into the Dashboard at all…so I am unable to install or look a anything. I would appreciate it if you you could solve the problem from the backend via FTP. I would like to send my log in info via personal messag.

Thanks

Adek
    August 25, 2015 at 2:18 am #13909

Hi Moynie,

Yes sure, you can provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there and your ftp account. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Moynie
    August 25, 2015 at 2:01 pm #13938
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    August 26, 2015 at 3:37 am #13954

Hi Moynie,

I’ve been check your site previously and i just activated Jkreativ Plugin and Visual Composer plugin in there. You can check it out now.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.