Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Footer not shown in Normal JKreativ Blog Template

simon.gehrke
    November 16, 2016 at 12:09 pm #22352

Hello, I am using the normal JKreative Blog Template and my standard footer area is not visible on a single blog post page. Is there a hidden setup to show the footer area? It seems like the footer area is hidden behind the background image.
    Can someone help me?
    Thanks Simon

Adek
    November 17, 2016 at 3:58 am #22358

Hi Simon,

Can you help me to provide url of single blog post page that you mention on above? I will check it further on my side.

Thank you

simon.gehrke
    November 17, 2016 at 6:18 am #22361

Hello Adek,
    thank you for your answer. Here you can find the url: http://pinta-grafik.de/pinta-neu/logbuch/
    On the “Logbuch” page and then on every single blopg post page is the footer missing!

Kind Regads
    Simon

Adek
    November 17, 2016 at 7:23 am #22362

Hi Simon,

At the moment we don’t provide footer element for all page out there. In this case if you want to add footer section on single blog page you will need to do some changes on our theme.

Please try to visit this topic here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/blog-post-order-in-masonry/page/2/#post-12401

And it seems you are using Normal Layout, if so you can try to put the code on this file /jkreativ-themes/template/blogpost/single-normal-layout.php . You can make backup file before do it.

Thank you

simon.gehrke
    November 18, 2016 at 11:49 am #22375

Hello Adek,
    thank you! That works perfectly!

Regards Simon

Adek
    November 21, 2016 at 4:53 am #22387

You’re welcome Simon

Anyway, if we get 5 star rating for this? 🙂 *just kidding

Hope you can enjoy work with Jkreativ.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.