FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Post count: 7547Post count: 7547Post count: 7547AdekOctober 24, 2017 at 7:36 am #24603
A common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress themes is “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” error message being displayed when uploading or activating the theme.
In this case, the reasons you may receive this error is if you have uploaded the incorrect file. You have 2 kind of options for downloading your theme from Themeforest Download Dashboard :
1. Installable WordPress file only, then you just need to upload it (don’t need to unzip at first).
2. All files and documentation (full zip folder). You will need to extract and locate the installable WordPress file.
Please follow this link for more detail information.Post count: 7547AdekOctober 24, 2017 at 7:40 am #24608
Rate JNews on Themeforest
Firstly, we want to say thank you very much for purchasing our items on Themeforest. You really help us to grow and keep up good work.
Please follow this step below about give rate JNews theme on Themeforest :
Post count: 7547AdekOctober 26, 2017 at 8:09 am #24733
- Login into your account on Themeforest.
- When successfully logged in, move your mouse over your username as seen at the image below.
- Navigate to your Downloads.
- Search JNews theme, move your mouse over the last star and click, done 😀
Activate Theme License
You can easily register and activate your theme license in just few minutes. By activating your theme license, you will receive all benefits from JNews such as theme updates, import content & style, and unlock all other features.
Please read the following instructions below for additional information.
Generating Envato Token
- Click on Generate Token. You must be logged into the same Themeforest account that purchased JNews. If you are logged in already, look on the top menu bar to ensure it is the right account. If you are not logged in, you will be directed to the login page (Themeforest) then redirected back to the Create A Token Page.
- Enter a name for your token, then check the boxes for “View Your Envato Account Username”, “Download Your Purchased Items”, “Verify Purchases You’ve Made”, and “List Purchases You’ve Made” from the permissions needed section. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click the Create Tokenbutton.
- A new page will load with a token number in a box. Copy the token number then come back to this registration page and paste it into the field below and click the Submit button.
- You will see a green check mark for success, or a failure message if something went wrong. If it failed, please make sure you followed the steps above correctly. You can also view our documentation post for various fallback methods.
The topic ‘FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)’ is closed to new replies.