Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Enable a Color for Menu Items that are Active

Clint Mallon
    November 20, 2014 at 5:04 am #6531

If I’m on a page that’s located in my dropdown menu, that page isn’t colored as an active page. The hover state works fine, but there’s no option in the customizer to set an active color for the pages in my menu. I’m trying to add this to Jkreativ but I can’t find the css needed (similar to the hover) in a normal dropdown menu.

Please help.

Thank you

Adek
    November 20, 2014 at 9:58 am #6549

Hi seemallon,

You can try to use this code below :

Thank you

Clint Mallon
    November 20, 2014 at 6:37 pm #6555

Hi Dek Ery,

Thanks for such a quick response! I tried that code and it didn’t work. :/ For example, click this link for the company retreats page: http://rustylionacademy.com/company-retreats/

Now hover over “Retreats” in my NavBar and you’ll see that the Company Retreats page in the dropdown has a white background like the rest of them. If you hover over Company Retreats, you’ll see that the hover is a nice blue/green.

I really wish Jkreativ had an option in the customizer for “Active” menu state. Any other ideas as to how to make this show as the active page?

Also, are you using BBPress for your support forum. I love the new support site! 🙂

Thank you!

Adek
    November 24, 2014 at 9:06 am #6586

Hi Seemallon,

Try to use this one, and it seems you need to use !important to achieve that :

Thanks for your kind words, glad to hear that. We’re using bbPress on our new support site.

Thank you

Clint Mallon
    November 25, 2014 at 4:03 am #6630

Thank you for the help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.