Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Conflict with Plugin (Event Calendar Pro)

TheDavisEffect
    July 22, 2015 at 11:30 pm #13109

Hello,

There is a conflict with Jkreativ and the Event Calendar Pro plugin. The map view on Event Calendar Pro will not work while the Jkreativ theme is activated, but it does work under the 2014 theme.

The map view for Event Calendar Pro is a major part of our website and we really need it to work.

This is the second conflict with a plugin and you were unable to help with the first conflict, so I had to redesign the website. PLEASE help with this.

Adek
    July 27, 2015 at 2:39 am #13159

Hi Davis,

Sorry for late reply your message.

Unfortunately we don’t provide support for 3rd party plugin that not related with Jkreativ (required plugin). Please visit our Support Policy right here http://support.jegtheme.com/support-policy/

You will need to hire someone to help you on this thing.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 3, 2015 at 9:31 pm #13334

The plugin developers were kind enough to look at your theme and their plugin together to try and help me solve this conflict.

They noted the following:

“I loaded up the theme and saw this issue:

TypeError: $(…).jnormalblog is not a function
    Line 1705

I am not sure where that is in the theme, but fixing that may resolve the Map View Issue.”

Can you please help?

Adek
    August 4, 2015 at 2:25 am #13345

Hi thedaviseffect,

You can find those file on jkreativ-themes/public/js/internal/jquery.jnormalblog.js (jkreativ-themes/public/js/internalmin/jquery.jnormalblog.js minify file)

Those function will available on several page template file such as jkreativ-themes/template/template-page-normal.php then jump into line 78.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 4, 2015 at 2:47 am #13346

I have no idea what that means, or how to fix it. Can you please tell me exactly what I need to do?

Adek
    August 6, 2015 at 2:43 am #13384

Hi Davis,

I’m not quite sure on this thing. Maybe there are conflict with js code on those file. You will need to make a change on those file so your plugin works fine with our theme.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 6, 2015 at 6:36 pm #13399

You theme has more conflicts than any other theme I have ever worked with, and you are completely unwilling to even try to help solve the issues.

I am going to have to write a very bad review for your customer service so others are aware that if they buy your theme, then they will have almost no help in solving all of your conflicts.

I am very disappointed with my purchase of your theme!

Jegbagus
    August 8, 2015 at 2:29 am #13413

hi thedaviseffect, can you try to use this code : http://pastebin.com/mzk4xdLE
    and put it on jkreativ-themes > lib > scriptstyle.php

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 15, 2015 at 12:04 am #13671
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jegbagus
    August 17, 2015 at 2:03 am #13683

hi thedaviseffect, we see this error : TypeError: g.markers[i].setMap is not a function tribe-events-ajax-maps.min.js:1:2791

you can try to ask author of those plugin. they may have clue what happening. from what we know, its not file on our themes. we will only able to provide support if the problem is on our themes end.

Thank you

Jegbagus
    August 17, 2015 at 2:16 am #13684

hi davis, after looking some referrence about problem you having, it seems we have similiar javascript file between plugin you using with ours themes. one of us need to change one code that causing problem, well instead you going back forth to your plugin developer, you can try to use this code : http://pastebin.com/zXGEhJQD
    and put it on jkreativ themes folder > public > js > internalmin > jquery.jcommon.js

if you are using cache plugin, try to disable it first, and try to clean your browser cache. and let us know the progress.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 19, 2015 at 5:24 pm #13787

Jegbagus,

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, that code did not work. The map is still not working.

Jegbagus
    August 20, 2015 at 3:17 am #13809

hi david, can you try this code instead.
    http://pastebin.com/wwfHBLrk

it seems the plugin is prevent any other themes / plugin to extend Array on javascript. previously i try to change our JavaScript function name that related to array extending. and now we not extending javascript array anymore. but use normal function. hopefully it can work now.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    August 20, 2015 at 4:58 pm #13822

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! It is working! You did it! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens when the theme updates? Will it overwrite the “jkreativ themes folder > public > js > internalmin > jquery.jcommon.js” file? Do I need to make the same folder structure in the child theme?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Davis

Jegbagus
    August 21, 2015 at 10:36 am #13843

hi thedaviseffect, we will include this update into our next themes update. so you don’t need to worry about it.

btw i notice that you recently giving us bad rating. i hope you now can change your mind to give us better rate.

Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.