Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Color changes, and Sidefeed

albertohduarti
    January 12, 2018 at 11:18 pm #27552

Pode me Hello!

I need to make some changes to my theme and I can not.

1 – Take the author and the date of the blocks of front.
    2 – Change the background color of the top menu
    3 – Change the background color of the main menu
    4 – In spite of news on Sidefeed, I want to put twitter.

Url of my site: https://redeagoradenoticias.com.br/
    Can you help me?

Rai
    January 15, 2018 at 12:34 pm #27594

Hi,

I noticed that you already asked this question in the Themeforest comment section, we already replied your questions there. In case you haven’t checked it yet:

1. you can use this css and put it on customizer > additional css :

2. 3. you can actually do it from customizer. we provide option to change color of menu. for example for top bar, you can go to customizer > header option > Desktop option.

for easier access, you can open header builder, and hover on bar you want to change and click Gear icon. it will bring you to the setting of those bar.

4. this can’t be done using this themes unless you do some custom change for that.

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 15, 2018 at 7:27 pm #27629

Thanks for the feedback!

I already applied the code, but only works on the home page, the other pages continue to display.

Rai
    January 16, 2018 at 9:35 am #27650

Hi,

If you want to hide it all including in single post, use this CSS code instead:

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 16, 2018 at 9:18 pm #27685

I think you did not understand. I want to hide all “.jeg_post_meta” pages from the pages, with regard to visual composer. (front) This last code that you sent and hides everything, hid up from the post, where inform the author and schedule the post. I want to hide all “.jeg_post_meta” pages from the pages, with regard to visual composer. (front)

I am also not able to add google adsense in the header, I can only use image. When I add the google code, it simply does not display anything.

Rai
    January 17, 2018 at 9:32 am #27694

Hi,

The last CSS code I gave above is to hide all post meta as what you wanted, so if there is anything I might be missed kindly tell me.

Regarding Google Adsense, we might need to check it first. Can you enable the Google Ad in the header so we can check it?

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 17, 2018 at 10:04 am #27698

Okay, I already activated the google adsense header.

As for hiding the meta post of pages with visual composer, see what happens:

This is the home page: redeagoradenoticias.com.br/
    On this page, the code hides the meta post.

However, on this other page, the code does not work on the same site:
    redeagoradenoticias.com.br/maracanau/

I would like, that only the sidefeed, showed the date as time ago, because it is the most recent news. In the meantime, hide the meta post.

Thanks in advance.

Rai
    January 17, 2018 at 11:27 am #27717

For the post meta, it seems you not updating the CSS code:

That CSS code hides the post meta on Homepage only, but the last CSS code is work on all pages.

“I would like, that only the sidefeed, showed the date as time ago, because it is the most recent news. In the meantime, hide the meta post.”

CMIIW, so you want to hide the post meta on all pages but not in the sidefeed? Please clarify because the code will be different.

About header ads, for Google Adsense please be sure to select “Google Ads” in the Advertisement Type and fill the Publisher ID & Ad Slot ID fields.

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 17, 2018 at 9:30 pm #27743

Yes, that’s right, I want to hide the post’s goal on all pages, but not on the sidefeed. And the format of the date in the sidefeed I would like to leave time ago, because the manual change is not working. As for google adsense, I already did the pada IDS change.

albertohduarti
    January 17, 2018 at 9:38 pm #27744

Just one more question, please.
    Is it possible for the featured image to be duplicated and displayed within the post content, after a certain paragraph, the image being the same size as the original highlight?

For example: They would be displayed as a featured image only for home pages, in the blocks, and in the post it would be shown after the first paragraph of the post text.

See the example: https://redeagoradenoticias.com.br/noticias/politica/oposicao-vacila-e-camilo-santana-permanece-sozinho-na-disputa/

The same code as the featured image, being in the middle of the text of the post.

Rai
    January 18, 2018 at 9:25 am #27757

Hi,

You can use this CSS code by replacing the previous code:

To change the date format, you could do it from customizer on a certain location, Single Post, Sidefeed and so on. You can use the search feature for easier and faster access the option. And for the Homepage, you might need to change the date format on each block and slider.

Regarding feature image, you could add the image in the post content. But if you want it to be automatic display on the post content, it will require custom change.

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 18, 2018 at 10:52 am #27777

Once again you did not understand my proposal.

1 – The last code worked, however, it removed the author and date in the post, something impossible to remove.

See how it was: https://redeagoradenoticias.com.br/noticias/caucaia/praia-do-cumbuco-esta-entre-os-destinos-more-prepared-of-ceara-para-o-reveillon/

A news site, with no date and source information, does not exist.

2 – I’m still waiting for the correction of google adsense, which does not appear in the header.

3 – As for the feature image, I want it to automatically appear in the post content, which will require a custom change.

4 – The sidefeed is still in the default date format, I would like the “time ago” format that indicates the latest posting times.

Please.
    Thank you!

Adek
    January 19, 2018 at 9:37 am #27820

Hi albertohduarti,

1. Please try to add this CSS code and keep using the previous code above in order to show the post meta only on the single post page:

2. For Google Ads issue on the header, please make sure if you have been adding ca-pub- for the data ad client id.

3. Since we don’t provide that feature on JNews, you may need to do some custom change. You can use our service here http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

4. You can setup it on the Customize > JNews : Layout, Color & Scheme > Sidefeed Setting > Sidefeed Date Format the choose Relative Date/Time Format (ago) option.

Thank you

albertohduarti
    January 19, 2018 at 8:17 pm #27857

very good!

the single post returned to normal, and I understood when to the Custom Change Service, however, the google ad does not yet display in the header, once the ca-pub option is already activated. As for sidefeed, I have already made this change, but it does not work for displaying the date in the fortamo “time ago”

Thank you!

Adek
    January 22, 2018 at 10:50 am #27905

Hi albertohduarti,

Regarding your issues on above, i just checked your website previously but it seems you’re no longer using JNews on your website (https://redeagoradenoticias.com.br/). Kindly you can check it out. Also, regarding this issue, it seems i will need to do further investigation directly on your website and need login access into your WP admin panel. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.