Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

AMP logo and ADS

CityOfHype
    October 30, 2017 at 10:55 am #24839

How can I change the AMP logo and add adverts to AMP?

Adek
    October 30, 2017 at 3:03 pm #24843

Hi CityOfHype,

1. For AMP page logo at the moment the logo will using the same logo as mobile menu logo. We don’t provide separate logo for AMP page yet. But if you want to have different logo, it can be done by adding some code. We can provide it for you.

2. About AMP ads, please visit our documentation about it here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/advertisement-option/ then jump into AMP Ads section.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you

CityOfHype
    October 30, 2017 at 7:04 pm #24846

Hi, can you give me the log code please and my AMP is is not from Google. So there is no option to put custom amp ad code.

Adek
    October 31, 2017 at 2:32 pm #24879

Hi CityOfHype,

1. You can use this code below and put it on the functions.php file. In this case you need to use child theme, so the changes that you made wont lost when updating theme.

You need to replace PUT YOUR LOGO URL HERE and PUT YOUR RETINA LOGO URL HERE.

2. About AMP ads, can you tell me what kind of ads that you want to use? Because, AMP only support certain kind type of ads.

Thank you

CityOfHype
    October 31, 2017 at 7:16 pm #24881

Thanks. The ad is from media.net and is AMP specific.

Adek
    November 1, 2017 at 11:24 am #24890

Hi CityOfHype,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t support it yet. May i know where you want to insert the ad? maybe we can provide some code for you for this moment.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.